Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009




Thanksgiving this year was great. My family from California and my sister and her family came up from Lehi, Utah. My grandparents came up from St. George as well. Also for Thanksgiving dinner my friend Sandy and her son Dawson joined us. It was nice to have everyone together. While we were all together we also celebrated my grandma and grandpa's birthdays.
My Sister Kelly had the dinner at her home. She lives 1 mile down the street from me. She put alot of work into dinner and had fun crafts for the kids to do. My sister Teri baked the whole time she was here. She is an amazing cook. With both of them together I knew it would be a successful Thanksgiving.

















Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pics! It was a fun day. Thanks again for the turkeys!

Camille said...

Your family is sooo cute the boys are getting way big doesn't it make you sad how fast they grow.