Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my friend Marni


This last year I have become really good friends with my neighbor Marnie. We hang out almost everyday. She is such a sweet person and I really enjoy being friends with her. Well tonight, I suprised her for her birthday and took her out to dinner. Her husband stayed home with her 3 kids and Nate stayed home with ours. So we were able to have a girls night out. I think we talked about everything that we had on our minds. It was a nice change to talk to eachother with out all of our kids talking over us because that's how it is most of the time when we hang out. We enjoyed our dinner and dessert. I wanna wish Marnie a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Photobucketd

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

This seems way fun! I am so glad you have such a great neighbor.