Wednesday, June 3, 2009

St. George Utah, with my family

On Monday, Me and my 2 older sisters headed down to St. George, Utah for my uncle Paul's funeral. This trip was bitter sweet because we were able to see so many faces from our home town in California, and most importantly all our family, and my cousins who we grew up with. I was so grateful to be able to attend the funeral and see my Uncle Paul for the last time here in earth. I was thinking of all the good memories I had with him when I was a Little girl, and it made me so grateful that I knew that families can be together forever. I would be so sad and confused if I did not have a testimony of our church. I could not imagine not being together with my family after they pass.
It was a good trip and I loved being with my family and seeing so many old friends.







3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures of us girls and cousins. I'm going to print some off for myself.

Marlyse and Kenny said...

It looks like you guys have a beautiful family, congratulations! It was sad to hear about Paul, he was a genuinely good guy. All of the young men in the ward really loved him, I wish we could have made it down for the funeral.

Kurt+Amy said...

You all look so beautiful! I love your skirt and shoes.