Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Parker gets Baptized!

Parker was Baptized on Saturday June,30 2012
That day was bitter sweet for me. I was so happy that my son had chosen to follow in the footsteps of his father, Nate. I know he is that much closer to being able to be reunited with Nate someday. I know Nate is so proud of Parker. I felt Nate so strong in the church during the ceremony. Before we headed up to the church we stopped off to visit Nate and took some pictures. The night before I was feeling so sad and was actually dreading the Baptism. I know it sounds bad, but I did. I wanted to see Nate there and watching him with Parker and doing what he should have been doing with his sweet little boy. Nate's brother Jake was able to Baptize Parker and I am so grateful for that. That night I prayed that I could find comfort and peace and asked for me to be happy and be the proud mom that I am suppose to be and make it a great day for Parker. My prayers were answered and it was a great day. I am so proud of my oldest son Parker and look forward to many more exciting steps in life to eventually lead him back to our Father in Heaven and Nate.







Photobucket

2 comments:

janzi said...

Its wonderful to see y ou back blogging and to see how your cherished little family is growing.. A lovely day for your son Parker, I am sure his daddy would have loved it, and have no doubt he was looking down seeing it happen.. You've had to show such fortitude in managing all your lives, and with a new baby too that must have made it harder.. Hugs and good wishes from across the pond.. janzi

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this blog.very nice looking all of you