Monday, November 17, 2008

Congradulations Steven!




My 2 older sisters and I packed up and headed to California to suprsie my brother and my family for my little brothers Eagle Scout Award.

My family was So excited to see us and very suprised! We also were able to see my grandparents and Aunt and Uncle as well. Here are some pictures from our trip. It was so nice to have the whole family under 1 roof again. There is also a picture of My grandpa Evans holding Ethan for the first time. Ethan's middle name is Vern after my grandpa. I was so excited to get a picture of them together. My grandpa is a amazing person.

I was also able to catch up and see some of my friends that i grew up with. Overall... the trip was wonderful and filled with sweet memories
Sarah and me



My whole family


My sister and my brother



My parents with Steven





All of us sisters!


My grandpa and I




My grandma and my sister and me



My grandpa and me with Ethan


Vern Evans holding Ethan Vern Blaylock





My mom and 2 of her grandboys!











No comments: